NOMINEES ANNOUNCED FOR HYRUM AND NIBLEY JUSTICE COURT VACANCIES
Cache County, UT—The Cache County Nominating Commission has selected five nominees for upcoming vacancies at the Hyrum Justice Court and Nibley Justice Court. The nominee will replace Judge Jack L. Stevens who is retiring from the Hyrum Justice Court and Nibley Justice Court on July 27, 2012.
Following are the nominees for the vacancies followed by place of employment and residence:
· Trevor L. Cook, Ericson & Shaw, LLP, Nibley
· Honorable Wayne B. Cooper, Clarkston Justice Court, ATK Space Systems, Clarkston
· Dustin D. Ericson, Ericson & Shaw, LLP, North Logan
· Daniel J. King, Daniel J. King Enterprises, Inc., Utah Dispute Resolution, Logan
· Paul K. Larsen, Stevens-Henegar College, Centerplace Enterprises, LLC, Logan
A comment period will be held through April 5, 2012, before a final candidate is selected by Hyrum Mayor W. Dean Howard and Nibley Mayor Gerald Knight, who have 30 days to make an appointment for each court, which is subject to ratification by their respective city councils. The Utah Judicial Council must then certify the appointment. To submit written comments about the candidates, contact Shari Veverka, Administrative Office of the Courts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #