This position will be responsible to ensure effective and consistent administration of various types of contracts, organize and maintain legal files, and assist with a variety of other matters as needed by General Counsel. Applicant must be skilled, efficient, professional, reliable, detail-oriented, pleasant, and self-motivated. Compensation is full-time with benefits and commensurate with experience.
• Review, create, and negotiate various forms of contracts, letters and documents.
• Organize and maintain forms and legal files.
• Maintain calendar or tickler system.
• Track and follow-up on projects from the request stage through completion.
• Work closely with General Counsel and other executives on various matters.
• Follow-up on work that has been delegated to outside counsel.
• Must be proficient in use of computers, copiers, fax machines and other office equipment.
Please send resume, references, and writing sample to email@example.com