Vol. 21 No. 1 Jan / Feb 2008
Vol. 21 No. 1 Jan/Feb 2008
* President's Message: Lawyer Assistance in Utah - Let Us Help
* A Friend in Need
* What to Expect When You Call Lawyers Helping Lawyers
* LHL: Reflecting the Principles of the ABA Model
* Why Are So Many Lawyers Depressed?
* "Ain't Stress Grand?"
* A Sober Look Back
* Stress in Practicing Law and How to Minimize it from the Perspective of a Family Law Practitioner
* Lessons from Recent Utah Legal Malpractice Cases
* Stress Management for New Lawyers, Or "You Can Do It!"
* My Mentors
* Reducing Stress
* Book Review: The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferris
* Book Review: Law & Mental Health Professionals - Utah by Leslie Pickering Francis and Linda F. Smith
* Paralegal Division: Medical Expert Testimony: A View From the Utah Supreme Court