Vol. 20 No. 4 July/Aug 2007
COVER: Cover Art Information: Summer Flowers on Mount Timpanogos, by Nathan Lyon, Weber County Attorney's Office
* President's Message: A Few Parting Thoughts
* Advance Health Care Planning in Utah
* Utah Law Developments: Noteworthy Laws Passed During 2007 Legislative Session
* When Does a Skier Become a Tresspasser?
* Unsworn Declarations in Lieu of Affidavits: Increasing Efficiency of Practice Under the Utah Rules of Criminal and Civil Procedure and the Utah Rules of Evidence
* Synopsis of Recent Criminal Cases Law Pertaining to Fourth Amendment Issues and Incredible Evidence
* Juvenile Defense in Utah
* Arbitration - In Trouble Again?
* Book Review: Thunder Over Zion: The Life of Chief Judge Willis W. Ritter by Parker Nielson and Patricia Cowley
* Utah Bar Foundation: The Utah Supreme Court IOLTA Program Announces 2007-2008 Grant Awards
* Standard #5: Proceed With Caution in Seeking Sanctions
* State Bar News
* The Paralegal Division Supports Access to Justice and Recognizes its Distinguised Paralegal of the Year